Takes suru, Transitive, Intransitive, May take 'no'
question, inquiry, enquiry
Expression, See して・2
indicates patient of a causative expression
1. too, also, in addition, as well, (not) either (in a negative sentence)
2. both A and B, A as well as B, neither A nor B (in a negative sentence)
used for emphasis or to express absence of doubt regarding a quantity, etc.
3. even, as much as, as many as, as far as, as long as, no less than, no fewer than
often as 〜ても, 〜でも, 〜とも, etc.
4. even if, even though, although, in spite of
Adverb, See もう・3, Colloquialism
5. further, more, again, another, the other