May take 'no'
Noun, used as a suffix
1. coming out, going out, outflow, efflux, rising (of the Sun or the Moon)
2. attending (work), appearing (on stage), one's turn to go on
3. start, beginning
4. origins, background, person (or item) originating from ..., graduate of ..., native of ..., member of ... (lineage)
5. architectural member that projects outward
Particle, indicates location of action; にて is the formal literary form
1. at, in, when
indicates means of action
2. by, with
3. and then, so
Only で, See よ・1, at sentence-end; indicates certainty, emphasis, etc., Dialect: Kansai-ben
4. let me tell you, don't you know
Conjunction, Auxiliary, See ないで・1, Archaism, after a -nai stem
without doing ...