考える, 勘える, 稽える, かんがえる
Ichidan verb, Transitive
1. to think (about, of), to think over, to ponder, to contemplate, to reflect (on), to meditate (on)
2. to consider, to bear in mind, to allow for, to take into consideration
3. to think (that), to believe, to hold (a view), to judge, to conclude, to suspect
4. to intend (to do), to think of (doing), to plan
5. to predict, to anticipate, to expect, to imagine
1. thinking, thought, view, opinion, concept
2. idea, notion, imagination
3. intention, plan, design
4. consideration, judgement, deliberation, reflection
5. wish, hope, expectation
1. too, also, in addition, as well, (not) either (in a negative sentence)
2. both A and B, A as well as B, neither A nor B (in a negative sentence)
used for emphasis or to express absence of doubt regarding a quantity, etc.
3. even, as much as, as many as, as far as, as long as, no less than, no fewer than
often as 〜ても, 〜でも, 〜とも, etc.
4. even if, even though, although, in spite of
Adverb, See もう・3, Colloquialism, Abbreviation
5. further, more, again, another, the other
それ, 其れ, 其
Pronoun, See これ・1, See あれ・1, See どれ・1, Usually in kana, indicating an item or person near the listener, the action of the listener, or something on their mind
1. that, it
2. then, that point (in time), that time
Archaism, indicating a place near the listener
Only それ, Interjection, used to call someone's attention to something
1. there!, look!
used to stir someone to action or fire oneself up
2. go on!, right!, here goes!
Ichidan verb, Intransitive, Usually in kana
1. to turn away, to bear off, to veer away, to swerve from, to miss (e.g. a target)
2. to deviate (e.g. of a conversation), to digress, to go astray, to wander