1. unknown, strange
2. I don't care, that's irrelevant, whatever
知る, 識る, しる
Godan verb, Transitive
1. to know, to be aware (of), to be conscious (of), to learn (of), to find out, to discover
2. to sense, to feel, to notice, to realize
3. to understand, to comprehend, to grasp, to appreciate
4. to remember, to be familiar with, to be acquainted with
5. to experience, to go through, to know (e.g. hardship)
1. too, also, in addition, as well, (not) either (in a negative sentence)
2. both A and B, A as well as B, neither A nor B (in a negative sentence)
used for emphasis or to express absence of doubt regarding a quantity, etc.
3. even, as much as, as many as, as far as, as long as, no less than, no fewer than
often as 〜ても, 〜でも, 〜とも, etc.
4. even if, even though, although, in spite of
Adverb, See もう・3, Colloquialism
5. further, more, again, another, the other
pasturing (e.g. cattle), turning loose (to graze)
Suffix, Colloquialism, as in ググる, ミスる, etc.