Expression, Godan verb
1. to weigh on one's mind, to bother one, to worry about, to be concerned about, to care about, to feel uneasy, to be anxious
2. to be interested (in), to be curious (about), to wonder (about), to catch one's eye
usu. after a verb
3. to feel like (doing), to feel inclined to, to bring oneself to (do)
1. too, also, in addition, as well, (not) either (in a negative sentence)
2. both A and B, A as well as B, neither A nor B (in a negative sentence)
used for emphasis or to express absence of doubt regarding a quantity, etc.
3. even, as much as, as many as, as far as, as long as, no less than, no fewer than
often as 〜ても, 〜でも, 〜とも, etc.
4. even if, even though, although, in spite of
Adverb, See もう・3, Colloquialism, Abbreviation
5. further, more, again, another, the other
Expression, See のです, の and ん add emphasis
the expectation is that ..., the reason is that ..., the fact is that ..., the explanation is that ..., it is that ...