格好, 恰好, かっこう, かっこ, カッコ
1. shape, form, figure, posture, pose
3. state, situation
NA-adjective, May take 'no'
4. suitable, fit, reasonable
Noun, used as a suffix, after an age
ね, ねー, ねえ, ねぇ
Particle, at sentence end; used as a request for confirmation or agreement
1. right?, isn't it?, doesn't it?, don't you?, don't you think?
2. hey, say, listen, look, come on
at sentence end; used to express one's thoughts or feelings
3. you know, you see, I must say, I should think
at sentence end; used to make an informal request
4. will you?, please
at the end of a non-final clause; used to draw the listener's attention to something
5. so, ..., well, ..., you understand?
ねー, ねえ, ねぇ, ね
Expression, See 無い・1, Colloquialism
nonexistent, not being (there), not having