くる, 来る, 來る
1. to come (spatially or temporally), to approach, to arrive
Auxiliary verb, See 行って来る, Usually in kana, after the -te form of a verb
2. to come back, to do ... and come back
3. to come to be, to become, to get, to grow, to continue
4. to come from, to be caused by, to derive from
5. to come to (i.e. "when it comes to spinach ...")
Noun or verb acting prenominally, Adverb, Usually in kana
how ...!, what ...!, what's that?
Particle, Adverb, expresses disdain, dislike, astonishment, etc.
things like, something like, someone like, such a thing as, (the fact) that, to think that
おかしい, 可笑しい, 奇怪しい
Usually in kana
1. funny, amusing, comical, laughable, ridiculous
2. strange, odd, peculiar, weird, unusual, eccentric
3. improper, unsuitable, unbecoming
Particle, at sentence-end; indicates certainty, emphasis, contempt, request, etc.
1. hey, you, hold on