Godan verb, Transitive
1. to write, to compose, to pen
2. to draw, to paint
Noun or verb acting prenominally, Adverb, Usually in kana
how ...!, what ...!, what's that?
Particle, Adverb, expresses disdain, dislike, astonishment, etc.
things like, something like, someone like, such a thing as, (the fact) that, to think that
すごい, 凄い, スゴイ, スゴい
Usually in kana
1. terrible, dreadful
2. amazing (e.g. of strength), great (e.g. of skills), wonderful, terrific
3. to a great extent, vast (in numbers)
Adverb, See 凄く, Colloquialism
4. awfully, very, immensely
Noun, used as a suffix, Familiar language
ねー, ねえ, ねぇ, ね
Expression, See 無い・1, Colloquialism
nonexistent, not being (there), not having
ね, ねー, ねえ, ねぇ
Particle, at sentence end; used as a request for confirmation or agreement
1. right?, isn't it?, doesn't it?, don't you?, don't you think?
2. hey, say, listen, look, come on
at sentence end; used to express one's thoughts or feelings
3. you know, you see, I must say, I should think
at sentence end; used to make an informal request
4. will you?, please
at the end of a non-final clause; used to draw the listener's attention to something
5. so, ..., well, ..., you understand?