1. happy, glad, pleased, delighted, overjoyed
2. joyful, delightful, gratifying, pleasant
Particle, See と・4, casual quoting particle
1. you said, he said, she said, they said
See たって・1, as たって; indicates supposition
2. if ... then
as かって; indicates a satirical or rhetorical question
3. do you seriously think that
indicates certainty, insistence, emphasis, etc.
4. I already told you, you should know by now that, of course
abbr. of という
5. the said ...
Expression, See 訳ではない, Usually in kana
it does not mean that ..., I don't mean that ..., it is not the case that
Expression, See のです, の and ん add emphasis
the expectation is that ..., the reason is that ..., the fact is that ..., the explanation is that ..., it is that ...
Interjection, Dialect: Touhoku-ben
that's right, yes, uh-huh
Particle, at sentence-end; indicates certainty, emphasis, contempt, request, etc.
1. hey, you, hold on