使う, 遣う, つかう
Godan verb, Transitive
1. to use (a thing, method, etc.), to make use of, to put to use
2. to use (a person, animal, puppet, etc.), to employ, to handle, to manage, to manipulate
3. to use (time, money, etc.), to spend, to consume
4. to use (language), to speak
殊に, 異に, ことに
1. especially, particularly, unusually, above all
1. too, also, in addition, as well, (not) either (in a negative sentence)
2. both A and B, A as well as B, neither A nor B (in a negative sentence)
used for emphasis or to express absence of doubt regarding a quantity, etc.
3. even, as much as, as many as, as far as, as long as, no less than, no fewer than
often as 〜ても, 〜でも, 〜とも, etc.
4. even if, even though, although, in spite of
Adverb, See もう・3, Colloquialism, Abbreviation
5. further, more, again, another, the other