ひと, 人, ヒト
1. man, person
2. human being, mankind, people
Usually in kana
3. human (Homo sapiens), humans as a species
4. character, personality
5. man of talent, true man
Suffix, indicates nationality, race, origin, etc.
1. -ian (e.g. Italian), -ite (e.g. Tokyoite)
indicates expertise (in a certain field)
2. -er (e.g. performer, etc.), person working with ...
usu. in compound words
3. man, person, people
counter for people
Expression, Usually in kana
to, for, from the standpoint of, as far as ... is concerned
1. too, also, in addition, as well, (not) either (in a negative sentence)
2. both A and B, A as well as B, neither A nor B (in a negative sentence)
used for emphasis or to express absence of doubt regarding a quantity, etc.
3. even, as much as, as many as, as far as, as long as, no less than, no fewer than
often as 〜ても, 〜でも, 〜とも, etc.
4. even if, even though, although, in spite of
Adverb, See もう・3, Colloquialism, Abbreviation
5. further, more, again, another, the other