いっぱい, 一杯, １杯, 一ぱい, １ぱい, 一盃
May take 'no'
1. amount necessary to fill a container (e.g. cupful, spoonful, etc.), drink (usu. alcoholic)
3. one squid, octopus, crab, etc., one boat
Adverb, Usually in kana
4. fully, to capacity
5. a lot, much
飲む, 呑む, 飮む, のむ
Godan verb, Transitive, 呑む often means swallowing whole, gulping, etc.
1. to drink, to gulp, to swallow, to take (medicine)
See 喫む, also written 喫む
2. to smoke (tobacco)
3. to engulf, to overwhelm
4. to keep down, to suppress
5. to accept (e.g. demand, condition)
Particle, at sentence-end; indicates certainty, emphasis, contempt, request, etc.
1. hey, you, hold on