Japanese dictionary & Nihongo study tool.
Search a Japanese or English word using kanji, kana or romaji:
ぶれ, ブレ
See 振れる・ふれる・1
1. camera shake, picture blur
See 振れる・ふれる・2
2. deviation, slight shifting
ぶれる, ブレ
Conjugated: ブレ
Ichidan verb, Intransitive
1. to be blurred (due to motion; of a photo, video, etc.), to be shaken (of a camera)
2. to waver (in one's beliefs, policy, etc.)
3. to shift (position), to be slightly off
, うん, ん
Noun, used as a prefix
some (at the start of a number in place of a digit)
See いろは順
1. 7th (in a sequence denoted by the iroha system)
Music term, used mainly in key names
2. G (note)
Particle, pronounced わ in modern Japanese
1. indicates sentence topic
2. indicates contrast with another option (stated or unstated)
3. adds emphasis
See more > common
アメリカ, 亜米利加, 亜墨利加
See アメリカ合衆国, Abbreviation, Usually in kana
1. (United States of) America, United States, US, USA
2. America (land mass), the Americas
See more > common