May take 'no'
1. too, also, in addition, as well, (not) either (in a negative sentence)
2. both A and B, A as well as B, neither A nor B (in a negative sentence)
used for emphasis or to express absence of doubt regarding a quantity, etc.
3. even, as much as, as many as, as far as, as long as, no less than, no fewer than
often as 〜ても, 〜でも, 〜とも, etc.
4. even if, even though, although, in spite of
Adverb, See もう・3, Colloquialism, Abbreviation
5. further, more, again, another, the other
よく, 良く, 善く, 能く, 好く, 克く
Adverb, See 良い・1, Usually in kana
1. nicely, properly, well, skillfully, skilfully
2. frequently, often
3. I'm glad that you ..., thank you for ...
4. (you have) quite the nerve to, I don't know how you can ...
the following, next
欲, 慾, よく
Noun, used as a suffix
greed, craving, desire, appetite, hunger, avarice, wants
翼, つばさ, よく
Only よく, See 二十八宿, See 朱雀・すざく・2, Astronomy term
2. Chinese "Wings" constellation (one of the 28 mansions)
Suffix, Counter, Archaism
3. counter for birds or bird wings
良い, 善い, 好い, 佳い, 吉い, 宜い, よい, えい
See いい・1, also いい (all senses)
1. good, excellent, fine, nice, pleasant, agreeable
2. sufficient, enough, ready, prepared
3. profitable (deal, business offer, etc.), beneficial
See いい・4, as て(も)良い, と(も)良い, etc.; indicates permission or compromise
4. OK, all right, fine, no problem
できる, 出来る, 出きる, 出來る
Ichidan verb, Intransitive, Usually in kana
1. to be able (in a position) to do, to be up to the task
2. to be ready, to be completed
3. to be made, to be built
4. to be good at, to be permitted (to do)
5. to become intimate, to take up (with somebody)
Godan verb, Transitive
to be out of, to have no more at hand