1. too, also, in addition, as well, (not) either (in a negative sentence)
2. both A and B, A as well as B, neither A nor B (in a negative sentence)
used for emphasis or to express absence of doubt regarding a quantity, etc.
3. even, as much as, as many as, as far as, as long as, no less than, no fewer than
often as 〜ても, 〜でも, 〜とも, etc.
4. even if, even though, although, in spite of
Adverb, See もう・3, Colloquialism, Abbreviation
5. further, more, again, another, the other
Interjection, See うん・1
1. yes, yeah, uh huh, what?
Auxiliary verb, Suffix, See ぬ・1, negative verb ending used in informal speech; abbr. of negative verb ending ぬ
Particle, See の・1, See の・4, abbr. of particle の; indicates possessive
3. 's, of, belonging to
See に・1, abbr. of particle に, used esp. when it precedes the verb なる
4. at (place, time), in, on, during
Auxiliary verb, Archaism, after a -nai stem
2. will, intend to
3. would like to have done (for me)
ン, うん, ん
Noun, used as a prefix
some (at the start of a number in place of a digit)