Noun or verb acting prenominally, Adverb, Usually in kana
1. how ...!, what ...!
2. what?, what's that?
Particle, Adverb, expresses disdain, dislike, astonishment, etc.
things like, something like, someone like, such a thing as, (the fact) that, to think that
something's wrong (with someone), not right (in the head), not oneself, crazy, nuts
1. Noto (former province located in the north of present-day Ishikawa Prefecture)
2. Noto (peninsula)
祝詞, のりと, しゅくし, のっと, のと
1. ritual prayer, invocation of the gods participating in a rite
Only しゅくし, See 祝辞・しゅくじ
2. congratulatory address
Godan verb, Intransitive
1. to differ (from), to vary
2. to not be in the usual condition
3. to not match the correct (answer, etc.)
4. to be different from promised
Expression, at sentence-end; oft. as 〜のと違うか, Dialect: Kansai-ben
5. isn't it?, wasn't it?