Noun or verb acting prenominally, Adverb, Usually in kana
how ...!, what ...!, what's that?
Particle, Adverb, expresses disdain, dislike, astonishment, etc.
things like, something like, someone like, such a thing as, (the fact) that, to think that
something's wrong (with someone), not right (in the head), not oneself, crazy, nuts
1. Noto (former province located in the north of present-day Ishikawa Prefecture)
2. Noto (peninsula)
祝詞, のりと, しゅくし, のっと, のと
1. ritual prayer, invocation of the gods participating in a rite
Only しゅくし, See 祝辞・しゅくじ
2. congratulatory address
Godan verb, Intransitive
1. to differ (from), to be different, to be distinct, to be unlike, to vary, to disagree (with)
2. to be wrong, to be incorrect, to be mistaken
3. to become abnormal, to go wrong
Expression, at sentence-end; oft. as 〜のと違うか, Dialect: Kansai-ben
4. isn't it?, wasn't it?