あなた, 貴方, 貴女, 貴男
Pronoun, Usually in kana, trad. polite in ref. to someone of equal or lower status, now oft. regarded as rude or distant
Only 貴方, Only 貴男, Familiar language, used by wives addressing their husbands
2. dear, honey
かなた, 彼方, あなた
Pronoun, Usually in kana
beyond, across, the other side, the distance
1. too, also, in addition, as well, (not) either (in a negative sentence)
2. both A and B, A as well as B, neither A nor B (in a negative sentence)
used for emphasis or to express absence of doubt regarding a quantity, etc.
3. even, as much as, as many as, as far as, as long as, no less than, no fewer than
often as 〜ても, 〜でも, 〜とも, etc.
4. even if, even though, although, in spite of
Adverb, See もう・3, Colloquialism, Abbreviation
5. further, more, again, another, the other