うるさい, 煩い, 五月蝿い, 五月蠅い, 煩さい, ウルサイ, うっさい
Usually in kana
1. noisy, loud
2. annoying, troublesome, tiresome, persistent, importunate
3. fussy, finicky, picky, particular, nagging, fastidious, bossy
4. shut up!, be quiet!
という, と言う, とゆう
Expression, Usually in kana
1. called, named, that says
after a quantity
2. as many as, as much as
3. all ..., every single ...
Auxiliary, Usually in kana, after plain verbs
1. should, must, that one ought to, to be done
3. probably, likely
冪, 羃, 巾, べき
Expression, See だろう
1. it seems, I think, I guess, I wonder
2. right?, don't you agree?
ね, ねー, ねえ, ねぇ
Particle, at sentence end; used as a request for confirmation or agreement
1. right?, isn't it?, doesn't it?, don't you?, don't you think?
2. hey, say, listen, look, come on
at sentence end; used to express one's thoughts or feelings
3. you know, you see, I must say, I should think
at sentence end; used to make an informal request
4. will you?, please
at the end of a non-final clause; used to draw the listener's attention to something
5. so, ..., well, ..., you understand?
ねー, ねえ, ねぇ, ね
Expression, See 無い・1, Colloquialism
nonexistent, not being (there), not having