Japanese dictionary & Nihongo learning tool. Use it online here or download an offline app
Noun (futsuumeishi)
noun or participle which takes the aux. verb suru
May take the particle 'no'
diversion, putting something to another useZweckentfremdung, widerrechtliche Verwendung, Unterschlagung

ON: テンKUN: ころ.がる, ころ.げる, ころ.がす, ころ.ぶ, まろ.ぶ, うたた, うつ.る, くる.めく
revolve, turn around, change

ON: ヨウKUN: もち.いる
utilize, business, service, use, employ

Example sentences
本サイト内の記述、画像、写真の無断転載・転用を禁止します。Parts: (ほん), サイト, (ない), 記述 (きじゅつ), 画像 (がぞう), 写真 (しゃしん), 無断 (むだん), 転載 (てんさい), 転用 (てんよう), 禁止 (きんし)Reproduction or appropriation of HTML, images and photographs from within this site is prohibited.

Community comments
The words and kanji on this web site come from the amazing dictionary files JMDict, EDICT and KANJIDIC. These files are the property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, and are used in conformance with the Group's licence. The example sentences come from the projects Tatoeba and Tanaka Corpus. Kanji search by radicals is based on the Kradfile2 and Kradfile-u files containing radical decomposition of 13108 Japanese characters. Many thanks to all the people involved in those projects!