Japanese dictionary & Nihongo learning tool. Use it online here or download an offline app
Search a Japanese or English word using kanji, kana or romaji:
辞職, じしょく
Takes suru
辞職, そうじしょく
Takes suru
mass resignation
辞職, じしょくねがい
(written) resignation
辞職願い, じしょくねがい
letter of resignation
内閣総辞職, ないかくそうじしょく
en masse resignation of the cabinet
辞職を迫る, じしょくをせまる
Expression, Godan verb
to urge someone to resign, to insist upon someone's resignation
The words and kanji on this web site come from the amazing dictionary files JMDict, EDICT and KANJIDIC. These files are the property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group , and are used in conformance with the Group's licence. The example sentences come from the projects Tatoeba and Tanaka Corpus. Kanji search by radicals is based on the Kradfile2 and Kradfile-u files containing radical decomposition of 13108 Japanese characters. Many thanks to all the people involved in those projects!