Japanese dictionary & Nihongo learning tool. Use it online here or download an offline app
Search a Japanese or English word using kanji, kana or romaji:
文句をつける, 文句を付ける, もんくをつける
Expression, Ichidan verb
to complain, to lodge a complaint
文句を言う, 文句をいう, もんくをいう
Expression, Godan verb
to complain, to make a complaint
The words and kanji on this web site come from the amazing dictionary files JMDict, EDICT and KANJIDIC. These files are the property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group , and are used in conformance with the Group's licence. The example sentences come from the projects Tatoeba and Tanaka Corpus. Kanji search by radicals is based on the Kradfile2 and Kradfile-u files containing radical decomposition of 13108 Japanese characters. Many thanks to all the people involved in those projects!