Pronoun, See 彼女・1
1. he, him
かの, 彼の, 彼
Pre-noun adjectival (rentaishi), See 彼の・あの, Usually in kana
that well-known ...
あれ, 彼, 彼れ, あ
Pronoun, See 何れ・1, See 此れ・1, See 其れ・1, Usually in kana
1. that (indicating something distant from both speaker and listener (in space, time or psychologically), or something understood without naming it directly)
used to refer to one's equals or inferiors
2. that person
3. over there
Only あれ, Colloquialism
4. down there (i.e. one's genitals)
5. period, menses
Particle, See と・4, casual quoting particle
1. you said, he said, she said, they said
See たって・1, as たって; indicates supposition
2. if ... then
as かって; indicates a satirical or rhetorical question
3. do you seriously think that
indicates certainty, insistence, emphasis, etc.
4. I already told you, you should know by now that, of course
abbr. of という
5. the said ..., said ...