いっぱい, 一杯, １杯, 一ぱい, １ぱい, 一盃
May take 'no'
1. amount necessary to fill a container (e.g. cupful, spoonful, etc.), drink (usu. alcoholic)
3. one squid, octopus, crab, etc., one boat
Adverb, Usually in kana
4. fully, to capacity
5. a lot, much
飲む, 呑む, 飮む, のむ
Godan verb, Transitive, 呑む often means swallowing whole, gulping, etc.
1. to drink, to gulp, to swallow, to take (medicine)
See 喫む, also written 喫む
2. to smoke (tobacco)
3. to engulf, to overwhelm
4. to keep down, to suppress
5. to accept (e.g. demand, condition)
Particle, at sentence-end; indicates certainty, emphasis, contempt, request, etc.
1. hey, you
after a noun; used when calling out to someone
in mid-sentence; used to catch one's breath or get someone's attention
3. hey, hold on
4. yo, hey